So, what are YOU doing for GEW?
On November 15th Excellent UK will launch it’s Entrepreneur Training and Mentoring Initiative
Supported by a team of experts in their fields Sam Smith and Excellent UK Enterprises will take the work that he has been engaged in to bring value to young people and turn his well known successes into a major local initiative to benefit Blackpool communities.
b) It is the Excellent UK Training Initiative's intention to specifically publicise and promote entrepreneurship among young people through “real world” business immersion. We will be working with the young people in employment (or who have benefited from the initial experiences at Excellent) as well as those who might specifically find the usual routes through academia do not suit them or which challenge their perceptions.
EXCELLENT UK will create REAL JOBS, and we can show how the organisation have done this for several years already, making us ideally suited to ensuring the initiative is a continued success.
c) We will be making an announcement on November 15th during “Global Entrepreneur Week.” (GEW from hereon) We hope to add "In association with Blackpool Council”, and other partnering organisations to the list of supporters
d) We are talking with the Prince's Trust about future support.
If you are from the Blackpool and Fylde Area, or further afield, and are interesting in supporting or following our work, be assured the details will be posted on the GEW site and other sites yet to be announced.
We look forward to you looking in……..and contact us anytime.
Excellent UK (volunteer team)
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Think MOBILE WEB
Why mobile? Take a look at this short video.
Having access to a way of reaching mobile customers is increasingly becoming the best way to do business.
You can reach out to that mobile movement too, and its easy:
1) Smartphones are increasingly the norm - try to find smart consumers without them!
2) Always on, always connected and always with us (well, nearly always)
3) Internet browsing has increased to around 80% of users. As prices drop, more join.
4) Social networking and trust circles are growing exponentially. People share good news, especially about great deals.
5) Many now read and watch news on smartphones
6) We are multitasking - using mobile phones while eating, watching TV, doing other things
7) UK Mobile phone ownership stands at approx (mobi) 81,000,000, which is 1.8+ per person
8) Our trends generally tend to follow the USA’s (the information from Pew above in US centric)
9) Other devices can use mobile phones to connect, such as tablet (iPad) users
10) Some companies allow tethering for free…. so imagine the addition millions of users
11) Mobile phones can provide localised services…..a customer close by, not just a remote customer
12) With the announcement of the $99 iPhone4, the market could be about to explode.
So what are you waiting for - get mobile, get online and get you businesses out there!
Local + Mobile +Social - 3 Business Websites